AlleyBe hereby informs you, as data subject, that in accordance with Articles 15 to 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have:
1. The right to obtain from AlleyBe confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
a. the purposes of the processing;
b. the categories of personal data concerned;
c. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
d. where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e. the existence of the right to request, from AlleyBe rectification or erasure of processing of personal data concerning you or the object of such processing;
f. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g. if the personal data is not collected from yourself, information on the source providing such data;
h. if personal data is to be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards related to the transfer;
i. You are entitled to request AlleyBe to provide you with a copy of the data undergoing processing, for any further copies provided, AlleyBe may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the information is requested in electronic means, the information will be provided in electronic format.
2. You have the right to obtain from AlleyBe without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You shall also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. You have the right to obtain from AlleyBe the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, being within a period of thirty (30) days, where the following grounds apply:
the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
a. if the processing is based in your consent, where you withdraw your consent and there is no further legal ground on which to process data;
b. where the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
c. where the personal data has been erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Malta.
Provided that the above, shall not be applicable to the extent that the processing is necessary for AlleyBe’s compliance with a legal obligation.
4. You have the right to obtain from AlleyBe restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a. if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by yourself, for a period enabling AlleyBe to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b. if the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
c. if AlleyBe no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by yourself for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. AlleyBe shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with the paragraphs mentioned above, to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. Additionally, AlleyBe will inform you about those recipients if you request it.
6. Where processing is based on the performance of a contract, and where the processing is carried out by automated means, you shall also have the right to data portability namely, the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided to AlleyBe, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
7. AlleyBe will inform you in case any of your rights are breached.